Petrarch Engineered Stone Rainscreen Cladding is composed primarily of reconstituted marble that is recycled instead of being discarded. And like natural stone, Petrarch exterior architecture panels will endure extreme environmental conditions, vandalism, and exposure for years to come. Petrarch panels are available in 5 textures and unlimited colors and patterns. Petrarch panels will not delaminate or decay under any conditions. Petrarch Rainscreen panels are anti-graffiti, easy to clean, and have a Class A fire rating.
Petrarch engineered stone rainscreen panels have a life span of over 50 years. Made in Britain, Petrarch is proven to perform.
- NFPA 285, Class A.
- Best-in-class low moisture absorption (0.15% 24 hours submersion)
- Best-in-class impact and flexural strength.
- A 20-year warranty and a life expectancy of 50+ years.
- Highly consolidated with through color, and will not delaminate or decay under any conditions.
- No picture framing, delamination, or efflorescence.
- 5 Textures + 16 Standard Colors, and Unlimited Custom Colors, Molds, Images, and Patterns.
- Face fixed, concealed adhesive fixed or mechanical secret fixed options.
- Does not require specialized installation.
- Proven manufacturer for 50 years with installations worldwide.
- ISO 9001 and 14001 accredited.